Whether you’re just starting up in businesses or have been trading for some as a sole trader or partnership, it might be appropriate to trade through a limited company.
We can advise on whether there are any tax saving available to you through using a limited company (we do this for all of our unincorporated clients every year).
We can also advice on other legal and regulatory issues.
If a limited company is the right option for your business we can:
- Form limited company on the same day;
- Appoint the people you want as officers of the company;
- Issue shares as required;
- Provide a registered office address and director’s service address (so your personal details don’t appear on the public record); and,
- Provide you with the paperwork you need to open a business bank account (we can introduce you to business bank managers in Bideford and Barnstaple).
If you’ve already been trading as a sole trader or partnership we can also:
- Value the goodwill of your business;
- Agree the goodwill valuation with HM Revenue & Customs to give you certainty over your tax affairs;
- Advise you of the director’s loan account balance this makes available for withdrawal; and,
- Let you know how much Capital Gains Tax you have to pay and when you have to pay it.